Custom Flower Agreement
Saint Charles Bloomin’ Brushes
363 Broad St. Suite 2
New Bethlehem, PA 16242
By placing an order, you are accepting all “Terms of Sale”. The inclusion of any products or services provided at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products will be available at any other time. Further, you understand that you are responsible for submitting payments to:
Saint Charles Bloomin’ Brushes as follows:
(1) A $250 non refundable deposit is due to book my services for your wedding date. ( it is refundable if Saint Charles Bloomin’ Brushes is unable to meet your requests. It is non refundable if you cancel our services.)
(2) All orders are CUSTOM. There are additional charges per color requested, special embellishments, scents, hand painting detail, premium flowers etc. ( in the event of greenery and flowers requested are not available, similar ones will be used.)
* Each Custom Color will be a charge of $20. It is the responsibility of the client to provide Saint Charles Bloomin’ Brushes with color swatches or the name/number using Valspar Brand Paint. We do our best to try and match flowers with the colors chosen, but it’s not a guarantee.
(3) 50 - 75% of balance will be due no later than 3 months prior to your wedding date. The larger amount due will be based off the size of wedding order. If payment isn’t received within 2 weeks of quote given, the prices may increase due to supply and demand costs.
(4) Bridal Consultations are limited to 1 hour. A charge of $20 per hour will be added to your quote if the time exceeds. Please bring any inspirational photos and color swatches with you to your consultation. Due to limited room in the shop, I am unable to store any table centerpieces etc earlier than 3 months before your wedding date.
(5) The final balance remaining on your order is due upon notification of the order being complete. The order will be ready for pick-up/ delivery/shipped upon receipt of final payment. Whichever is agreed upon.
(6) Cancellation: Deposit is non refundable. In the unfortunate event that the wedding is cancelled, monies paid will be refunded minus the cost of Materials and fees already incurred. Outside circumstances are understandable and monies paid, other than the deposit, can be fully refunded.
(7) Change of Wedding Date: If the need to change the wedding date, your deposit paid may be transferred for that date if available. If that date is already booked full for the florist, no refund on your deposit paid will be made.
*The shop is very busy with flower orders year round. Your flower order will most likely not be ready for pick up until the day before your wedding, unless a day and time have been agreed upon. Please make plans for pick up. Delivery is available for an additional fee.
Custom designs will be held for 7 days, from the date of completion notification at no charge. After 7 days, a late payment fee of $10.00 per week will apply. After thirty (30) days, the order will be considered forfeited.
These flowers are handmade. The natural color of the flower is a very light ivory. When hand-dyed, each flower takes the dye differently, so there can be variations in color. Dark spots or small holes on flowers are natural, usually from bark or knots in the wood. Even though wood flowers are stronger than real flowers, they are still delicate and can get damaged with rough handling.
To help keep the flowers looking their best keep in a cool area and away from direct sun exposure (unless treated with UV protectant). When the flowers need dusted, we recommend using a hair dryer on a cool, low setting; or CAREFULLY using canned air from a bit of a distance.
These flowers do not need watered – Watering can result in petals losing their shape. We recommend keeping flowers out of the reach of pets and children until you know how they will interact.
TERMS OF SALE:
Our goal is to provide you with high quality flowers and designs, as well as make every effort to ensure that you are provided with exceptional services, and ultimately presented with an unforgettable floral design. Please note that your Deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. Saint Charles Bloomin’ Brushes reserves the right to cancel this order if at any time, should we feel that the obligations cannot be met. In the event of Saint Charles Bloomin’ Brushes cancelling the order, fire, natural disaster, tragedy, or other emergency, your liability is limited to a full refund of all monies paid.
Photo “proofs” will be provided to the customer upon completion of the order. Any changes must be requested within two (1) calendar day. If no response is received by Saint Charles Bloomin’ Brushes, you accept the order as complete. Reasonable requests for modifications will be made at no additional charge. If you request a major change (such as flower type or colors) additional fees may apply and could cause a delay in your order. Once the order is delivered/shipped, it is considered finalized.
SHIPPING POLICY: All items are packaged as securely as possible. Once the order is considered shipped, Saint Charles Bloomin’ Brushes cannot accept responsibility for damages that occur due to shipping service. During the shipping process sometimes broken or smashed petals, chips and other minor cosmetic issues can occur and would not be eligible for replacement. Any major damages caused by shipping must be reported to Saint Charles Bloomin’ Brushes within three (3) calendar days of delivery confirmation and include photos of damages and shipping container. Saint Charles Bloomin’ Brushes will attempt to replace damaged items; however reasonable substitutions may be required due to available inventory.
These Flower are made from wood. Natural flaws such as wood grain, dark spots, bark, cracks, holes etc are normal and add to the natural one of a kind beauty of this product.
We cannot guarantee delivery dates for orders. All requests are noted and are taken into consideration when in production.
RETURN/REFUND POLICY: All sales are final. If an item is damaged during shipping, please refer to shipping policy. We are unable to apply current promotions to any previous orders.
***Please sign and return a copy of this page with Deposit by mail or scan and email back to [email protected]
Checks payable to Saint Charles Bloomin’ Brushes
Debit and credit cards also accepted. Please contact for an emailed invoice
Wedding Date ____________________________________________
Brides full name___________________________________________
Address__________________________________________________Phone Number______________________________ Email_______________________________
Grooms Full name_________________________________________
Balance Due After Deposit paid______________________________
50% Of the Balance Due____________________________________(Due 3 months prior to the event) Date________________________________________________
Remaining Balance Due upon Completion______________________
Owner/ Designer Signature__________________________________________________________________Date_____________